Scrumptious Pumpkin Pie Squares
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup oatmeal
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup butter (softened)
Mix ingredients until crumbly, on slow speed of mixer. Press into greased 9×13 baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 min.
- 2 eggs
- 1 – 16 oz. can pumpkin
- 1 can evaporated milk (13 ½ oz.)
- ¾ cup sugar (1 like to add ½ brown sugar as part of sugar.)
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ginger
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. cloves
Mix all ingredients together, pour onto baked crust. Continue to bake 20 min. at 350 degrees.
- 1 cup chopped nuts (pecans or walnuts)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup butter (softened)
Combine, sprinkle over pumpkin; continue to bake 15 to 20 min. at 350 degrees, until filling is set. Cool, serve with whipped cream. Cut into squares. Refrigerate leftovers. Family holiday favorite.Very Rich…enjoy!
Gooey S’more Brownies
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 12 Tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1-1/2 tsp. B & V – (Butter/Vanilla Powder available at Confectionary Chalet)
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/8 tsp. baking powder
- 1 /4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 cup ground semi-sweet chocolate chips or mini chips
- 6 graham crackers, broken in small 1/2” – 1” pieces
- 8 ounces dark chocolate bars, broken in small pieces (or) semi-sweet (or) dark chocolate chips, slightly ground
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare 9 x13 baking pan, line with foil and grease.
- In medium bowl, break graham crackers into 1- 1/2 pieces and toss with mini marshmallows and dark chocolate. Set aside.
- In microwave safe mixing bowl ; melt butter, add chocolate chips, mix until melted; add brown sugar, cocoa powder to butter and chocolate mixture, mix until well blended; add eggs and mix well; add flour, B&V, vanilla, baking powder, baking soda and ground chocolate chips; mix until blended.
- Place batter in 9 x13 baking pan; bake 15 minutes in preheated oven; remove and sprinkle the S’more goodies evenly over the top. Bake for an additional 15-20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean; don’t over bake. Allow brownies to cool before cutting into square. Enjoy!!!